Orlando Tech Week (OTW) returns April 18th-24th.
Orlando Tech Week is a week-long showcase of the technology, creativity, and entrepreneurial hustle powering the future of Orlando. Last year’s Orlando Tech Week drew more than 2,100 attendees to 33 events, and represented Orlando’s diverse startup and technology community. This year is going to be even bigger.
While we’ll continue to pair community-organized events with Orlando Tech’s signature experiences, new partnerships and events are coming to OTW in 2016. Planning is well under way and we’ll be collaborating with the Florida Music Festival, as well as hosting the inaugural Future Orlando conference.
Orlando EDC, WeVenture, Canvs, Indienomicon , Catalyst, Melrose Center, Starter Studio, FireSpring Fund and many others are helping bring this week of demos, meetups, speakers, panels, and a blowout block party to life.
“We’re excited to dive deep and showcase the people, places, and tech that make this ecosystem so great,” said Orrett Davis.
Here are some of the signature and brand new events to look forward to during Orlando Tech Week:
- Tech Tours: A behind the scenes tour of Central Florida’s greatest technology developments, led by the innovators.
- Tech Bridge: Creative & Tech Job Expo: Matching top talent with amazing companies looking for creative, technical, and business roles.
- Orlando Tech Meetup: Orlando’s signature and largest tech meetup. Five of Central Florida’s most promising tech companies take the stage to show off their latest.
- BarCamp Orlando: An unconference like no other. Join an annual community-building event which aims to bring people from different backgrounds together for cooperative learning.
- NEW Ignite Orlando: Presenters are given just 5 minutes and 20 slides which advance every 15 seconds to showcase their work.
- NEW Future Orlando: A conference highlighting the latest trends that are at the forefront of innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurship and how it will shape the future economy of Orlando.
Visit orlandotechweek.com to learn more and get updates.
Orlando Tech Week sponsorship opportunities are available. This is a great chance for you to get involved and get exposure in front of Orlando’s technology and business community. For more information on how you can become a sponsor contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Organize an Event
We are looking for community partners to help organize awesome events during Orlando Tech Week. If you are looking to get involved becoming an organizer is a great way to do so. For more information visit the Orlando Tech Week Organizer Guide and application form.
We look forward to seeing familiar faces and hopefully meeting some new ones. The countdown has officially begun to Orlando Tech Week!